Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wha'd i miss?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent I

wha'd i miss? Empty
PostSubject: wha'd i miss?   wha'd i miss? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 pm

sorry, ihaven't been active for a while, and was wondering what's happened since ive gone.

Also, where's my modding medal(made two scopes)
why havent i gotten a cross yet,
and why arent i an agent.
Because i will have those things.
Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

wha'd i miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wha'd i miss?   wha'd i miss? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 am

i dont see anything youve made through.
what cross? what scope?
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

wha'd i miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wha'd i miss?   wha'd i miss? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I don't remember exactly when you became inactive, but we made the requirements for joining a little more difficult. I mean, they aren't difficult but now we require that you register on this website, and that you meet with an Agent and get 20 kills in 30 minutes (easy as cheese for most but thats ok, I just want to make sure they join the forum)

Epiksocks and some other members have become inactive, but we've been getting consistent new recruits so hopefully the good ones will stay and we'll keep growing as a clan Very Happy. Also reiken made an account here and seems to be a once-in-a-while kind of player, which is okay with me since reiken was a member way back when freedom started the clan.

We had our second clan match with zZz, we lost again but it was a close game (unlike the match against LDR lol)

Match with Komrades is Saturday morning.

Now as far as your other questions, I don't remember seeing your scopes either and I can't find them in the mods section. I'm hoping you still have them - re-post them and I will definitely give you a pickaxe medal.

As far as the crosses...you showed a lot of desire to help out but then you went inactive. I do think you could make a good Agent but it won't be official until you earn it! Keep in mind that an Agent is someone that the clan trusts to be responsible with their power. They have moderator status on the forum, IRC channel, and my server.

One thing I could really use help with right now is recruiting new members. I only have access to a Windows computer when I'm at my parent's house - usually on the weekend. This makes it harder for me to schedule a meeting time with recruits...sometimes we set a date one week later, and then one of us forgets about it by the time it comes. Also, if our application volume increases I would need help just because there might be too many.

You also created a Noob thread, which I think is a great idea, although perhaps we should make it into a separate forum section for better organizing.

SO here's what I'll do: If you choose to accept, I'll give some instructions to guide you in this process:

1. Look at the member list. I put asterisks ( * ) in front of recruits that haven't met with me to become a confirmed member. Some of them also don't have a forum account (I just added that to the recruitment thread yesterday).

2. All of the recruits DO have an account on the main AoS forums, so you can go there and send them all messages. Make sure to say that you are a recruiter for FF, that we appreciate your interest, and that you would like to meet them in-game for their field test. Try to sound professional Very Happy (note: their name might be different from what they said their in-game name is. If you can't find their forum account then look through the recruitment thread or ask me)

3. If they respond, you will probably have to do some time-zone conversions. Try to find a time that you can both meet, double and triple check your time zones (I can help you with this if you want), and then give them the link to our chat room OR if you want, a separate room like #FFClanRecruiting. Hopefully they will join at the agreed time and you can join a server together. Make sure that there's a decent game going on - 20 kills isn't a ton, but there should be enough good opponents that it's challenging for a beginner. Choosing popular servers like jestservers, goon haven, aloha, or sham's little pony will usually provide a suitable game.

4. After some time, like 2 weeks perhaps, report to me with which recruits have responded and which have not (even if the meeting hasn't happened yet). I will remove non-responders from the list and un-star the confirmed trainees.

5. Work on the Noob section.

If you have any questions about doing this stuff just ask me. I'll give you the purple cross for making a newbie thread - that is definitely a good idea, and I'm gonna create a new section and let you have a go at writing the threads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com
Agent I

wha'd i miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wha'd i miss?   wha'd i miss? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 am

im assuming that these people have exactly the same name on the forum,right?
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

wha'd i miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wha'd i miss?   wha'd i miss? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:11 am

of course, whynot?
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

wha'd i miss? Empty