Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread

Go down 
+3
Seasmy
MrHaaaaaax
Zecora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread Empty
PostSubject: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi everyone....

So today we had our clan match, but the only people who showed up were MrHaaaaaax and Kisoro. It was a really fun match and we got a couple of fill-ins to make the teams even. However, it was also disappointing that we made zZz wait around for half an hour past 6pm and still nobody else showed - Freedom, Epiksocks, and SoClose2Toast said they would come, and I think someone else as well (kilroy?). The first time we tried to have a match with zZz, it was short notice and I could understand why people didn't show. However, this time I planned it way in advance and posted constantly about it, helping people figure out time zones and so on.

The point of a clan is to have clan matches, at least that's what I think. It's also to make friends and share mods and stuff, but really the most basic thing is that you play competitive matches. I don't even care about winning or losing - getting raped by LDR was still a really fun game. But it just sucks that we've been around for a couple of months and still there is really only a handful of active members. I have put a lot of work into trying to keep this clan together since Freedom pseudo-quit AoS. After today, however, I don't really think it's worth it. Maybe if I stick it out for another couple of months we will gain more active members, but maybe not.

I think I'm going to resign as leader of the Freedom Fighters. It was fun to make the forums, recruit members, see the mods they made, and scramble together two clan matches. But it also frustrates me when despite increasing numbers of applications, FF members are nowhere to be found when it's game time. I don't blame anyone in particular, there were many people who either said they would come to the match and didn't, or joined the clan and then rarely or never posted.

This means FF will be disbanded unless somebody else takes the reigns. I will ask Freedom if he wants to come back. Any of you members who have been active (and I thank you for that, you know who you are) can also ask to be leader. I will give you administrator rights both here and on the official AoS forums. If someone doesn't step up within the next week I will probably just forget about it!

Sorry to be a downer - maybe if suddenly in the next week everyone becomes super active then I will change my mind, but I sort of doubt that...

Last edited by Zecora on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 am

Dont do it my friend! Everyone, evreything, every clan have this kind of bad stuff...And our clan it just started! Compare to Komrades, we're still BRAND NEW.
And maybe we will thinking about how to get as many active members as possible...
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 am

Also, you're best leader we have now, you have invented a lot of stuff, helping this clan grows.. without you, what will we do? Shocked
I know you got a life,you have to care about your family, your girlfriend, your collage,.... but dont worry, everything will be fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 am

Yeah maybe you're right...and thanks for the encouragement. I think I was just pissed off earlier and sort of embarrassed that we had to have fill-ins (like zeke). The match was actually really fun once it got started. [zZz] are really cool and we should definetely play them again! They are also a pretty darn good match to us in skill, they racked up more kills but nobody was able to capture the intel. Also I think I learned some things about playing on Islands.

I think it was [zZz]riptide who said we should make the requirements for joining more difficult, so members have to prove they are worthy. Maybe it should require registering on this forum, making several posts, as well as meeting someone in-game.
Back to top Go down
Seasmy
Arms Dealer I

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:47 am

DONT Zecora I LUV U , ( no gay homo ) . dont leave , I would be in the match but 5 PM in teh fucking morning? noooooo .
Back to top Go down
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 am

Zecora wrote:
Yeah maybe you're right...and thanks for the encouragement. I think I was just pissed off earlier and sort of embarrassed that we had to have fill-ins (like zeke). The match was actually really fun once it got started. [zZz] are really cool and we should definetely play them again! They are also a pretty darn good match to us in skill, they racked up more kills but nobody was able to capture the intel. Also I think I learned some things about playing on Islands.

I think it was [zZz]riptide who said we should make the requirements for joining more difficult, so members have to prove they are worthy. Maybe it should require registering on this forum, making several posts, as well as meeting someone in-game.
Don't give up yet. ZzZs made us the MI wait nearly an HOUR but in the end it was a great match. If you need any help, i could offer to be co-leader but i can't be active all the time as i have to deal with MI. Anyways i think this is a phase that all leaders go through because just yesterday i was experiencing the same thing. But today many of my members have appeared active. So active that i as busy as you can be. Anyways the point is DONT GIVE UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Seasmy
Arms Dealer I

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

I can vote to be co-leader too but the thing is , Zecora dont leave :< , its just the beginning , Dont give up now!
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 am

Seasmy wrote:
DONT Zecora I LUV U , ( no gay homo ) . dont leave , I would be in the match but 5 PM in teh fucking morning? noooooo .

LOL....perhaps I forgot to mention that I'm definitely NOT frustrated with people who are in different time zones, I already knew that you weren't coming Very Happy

Changed the thread title to say "overreacting" to signify that I'm not actually quitting Razz
Back to top Go down
Seasmy
Arms Dealer I

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Zecora wrote:
Seasmy wrote:

LOL....perhaps I forgot to mention that I'm definitely NOT frustrated with people who are in different time zones, I already knew that you weren't coming Very Happy

Changed the thread title to say "overreacting" to signify that I'm not actually quitting Razz
YAAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Agent I

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:01 pm

i would volunteer to be co-leader(not leader)

heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down
[FF]Freedom

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Freedom reads "Pseudo-quit"... Reaction: WHY YOU LITTLE *Stangles Zecora*, Jk.
Don't resign No

Also, I customized my name Very Happy チ尺仨仨ĐѺM
Back to top Go down
Kisoro
Mercenary I

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol. And couldn't you just kick out the really really really UNACTIVE players tho? Mad Cause i feel like being a clan has its rights and responsibilities, and if you do ever become a FF clan member, you uphold responsibilities as a FF clan member. So. Yah Very Happy Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread   Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Zecora's Official Overreacting-like-a-bitch thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters :: General-
Jump to: