Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting Empty
PostSubject: Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting   Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Hey Guys, i recently searched the web for strategies to tell if other people are aimbotting because i think some people are aimbotting though I wasn't completely sure.
These are the methods i used:
1.Check if they have recoil, if not they/re hacking (this usually gets them)
2.If they use Smg or Shotgun, see if their bullets fly straight (If they do, their aimbotting)
3.If they use Smg or Rifle, see if their bullets kill you in the body 1 shot or see if they destroy a block with only 1 shot
4.This method isn't completely accurate but it might be right. If they continuously get headshots while meeting one of the requirements above, they COULD be hacking

5. If they meet more than 3 of the requirements above, no doubt their hacking

P.S this is also a method to prove your NOT hacking and that your just GOOD.
P.P.S Someone tried to kick me on the Freedom Fighter Server today because i got a few headshots :/
P.P.P.S Tell me if this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agent I

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting   Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:42 pm

if that ever happens again my admin powers will rain death upon the person who tries to kick you
Back to top Go down
Agent I

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting   Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Pr0_Assassin wrote:

4.This method isn't completely accurate but it might be right. If they continuously get headshots while meeting one of the requirements above, they COULD be hacking
5. If they meet more than 3 of the requirements above, no doubt their hacking

There are only three requirements that they could meet total.
4 AND 5 ARENT REQUIREMENTS
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting   Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Pr0_Assassin wrote:

P.P.S Someone tried to kick me on the Freedom Fighter Server today because i got a few headshots :/

You should log in as a trusted player, as we were just talking about in the help section Smile If you don't remember the password I'll send it to you again
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting   Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to Tell if People are Aimbotting
Page 1 of 1