Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiter's Group?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 am

Hey guys, I've been thinking that we've let people into our clan way too easily (not that I'm saying we shouldn't let them in). Here's the idea, what if we had a special recruiters group (consisting of around 2-4 active members) to test out those who wants to join our clan so that we know that they're not lying about their skill. If we do go with this idea, we'll also need to add in a special section in the forums where we can say if they passed or not and another section where we say where we meet and what time. We should also make it so that they have this in their name (if their name is short enough) so we know they're trying out for our clan. Ex. [FF](name)[ReC] (except without the curved brackets. btw ReC stands for recruit). If this idea goes into action, I'll volunteer to be the leader of this group as i am pretty active. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 pm

"Agents" count as recruiters, I think

I don't like the idea of tags at the end. People should know you by name - perhaps if we had too many members to keep track of this would make sense, but we don't right now. Even then I would rather have something like [FF.rec]Zecora than two separate tags.

But, I do agree that we should start testing people out. I mean, the list of members is mostly inactive people. It would make more sense when joining a clan to test not only your ability to play but your ability to coordinate on the forums and show up for a designated time.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Right, so when should we put this into action? Smile
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

I will change the instructions here and on the main forum, next time someone applies they will have to meet someone in-game. At this point since there's no one in the Agents group, I will let anyone meet with a recruit to confirm their membership.

Should we still have the 20 kill requirement?
Back to top Go down
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah let's keep the 20 kill streak requirement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:54 pm

lol it's not a kill streak it's just 20 kills in a match (must be under 1 hour)
Back to top Go down
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

oooh, right. Lol i always thought it was a kill streak. Under an hour should be pretty easy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiter's Group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiter's Group?   Recruiter's Group? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiter's Group?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters :: Off Topic-
Jump to: