Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP Empty
PostSubject: STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP   STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 pm

AMERICAN, Y U SO EVIL(Sorry)
On Wednesday Jan. 18th thousands of sites will go dark to protest SOPA & PIPA, two US bills racing through Congress that threaten prosperity, online security, and freedom of expression.

I am writing to you as a voter in your district. I urge you to vote "no" on cloture for S. 968, the PROTECT IP Act, on Jan. 24th. The PROTECT IP Act is dangerous, ineffective, and short-sighted. It does not deserve floor consideration. I urge my representative to vote "no" on SOPA, the corresponding House bill.

Over coming days you'll be hearing from the many businesses, advocacy organizations, and ordinary Americans who oppose this legislation because of the myriad ways in which it will stifle free speech and innovation. We hope you'll take our concerns to heart and oppose this legislation by voting "no" on cloture.

WARNING, THIS BILL WILL AFFECT THE ENTIRE WORLD
DONT KNOW WHAT SPOA AND PIPA IS? WATCH [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwuXNv8fJM&feature=g-all-a&list=PL7F28DBB364B0C0FF&context=G2fedbb1FAAAAAAAAFAA ]THIS[/url]

WANT TO STOP THIS CRAP? VISIT THIS

WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS WILL AFFECT THE WORLD? WATCH THIS

WANT TO PROTEST IT? CENSOR THIS FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP   STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 pm

lol our forums have like 10 members, nobody will know we "went dark"

but I totally want to get involved in this
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com

STOP AMERICAN ONLINE CENSORSHIP
Page 1 of 1