Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clan basics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent I

The Clan basics Empty
PostSubject: The Clan basics   The Clan basics EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

So hey you got accepted to the clan
and you are ready to become another great member of the freedom fighters.

This is where you can learn some of the basics about the clan.

First and foremost,this is a public forum.Feel free to post on any topic,or post any topic.
    But make sure your posting in the right forum section.

second of all,Freedom fighters has a complex ranking system based on points.
    The way to earn points is by being awarded medals.These medals have specific requirements.Not all of them are game play medals,nor are game play medals all kill based.
    More information about our ranking system can be found under the topic labeled the same name. "Ranking system"

third,this is not a democracy.While you can put input in,Zecora(our leader) makes the final decision.

fourth,we expect you to be an active member.while being gone a month is okay,any longer is not.
    Inactive members,after a while,will be kicked out of the clan.
    And active isnt checking the forum everyday,its checking the site at least twice a week.

fifth:im a clan recruiter.I will help you with anything you need.in fact,most of our members will help you out.but come to me first.

NOW,here come the Clan rules. note:when it says "I" it means Zecora.

- Cheating in a public game. Messing around on your own server is one thing, but if you are ever caught using hacks in an actual game then we will say goodbye!
- Flaming ANYONE on the forums. You are allowed to talk some trash and get into arguments. You are not allowed to throw insults around with no reason. Whether it's another player or a clan, if I see it, you're out.
- Being a sore loser or winner. You should respect players who are way better than you and be able to face the challenge without complaining - on the other hand, show respect to players whose skill is far below yours, and don't rub it in their face!
- Abusing powers given to you in FF. Depending on FF member's accomplishments, they may gain moderator status on the forums or on our server. If you reach this point you are going to be looked at much more critically than a Trainee: This means the slightest abuse of power (kicking someone because you don't like them, deleting messages you don't like, etc) is a big deal!
- Joining multiple clans without asking. Most of the time I will say no if you ask: There may be exceptions, for example one of our members also has their own clan [MI]. I'm okay with this because the member in question is still very active with FF. However, if you are seen in-game with a different tag or consorting with another clan on the forum then you're gone!

Last edited by **** on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

The Clan basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan basics   The Clan basics EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:52 am

FIx your grammar plz.
Most of them have comma(is it?) problem makes them HARD to read.
Back to top Go down
Agent I

The Clan basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan basics   The Clan basics EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:00 am

MrHaaaaaax wrote:
FIx your grammar plz.
Most of them have comma(is it?) problem makes them HARD to read.

#done
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

The Clan basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan basics   The Clan basics EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 am

ok its good now
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

The Clan basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan basics   The Clan basics EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 am

It could still use spacing and capitalization. Also, FORMATTING

Make sections so it's not just a wall of text
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Clan basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan basics   The Clan basics Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan basics
Page 1 of 1