Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF] - an Ace of Spades Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranking System

Go down 
+11
Bamboom
Kisoro
Wh1te Kn1ght
Pr0_Assassin
Seasmy
GrimReaper
Yuri/Rifleman-D
MrHaaaaaax
Epiksocks
Zecora
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seasmy
Arms Dealer I

Ranking System - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 am

MrHaaaaaax wrote:
If you want to join the Arms Dealers, you guys need a SILVER PICKAXE. And i think i have one. Very Happy
me too D:!
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Seasmy, johny, and Hax all get silver pickaxe and have been added to the Arms Dealer group!

I love the FF Inc. idea too.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomclan.forumotion.com
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 am

Can i be in more than 2 elite groups Zecora? Question
Back to top Go down
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

PostSubject: Bragging Section   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:40 am

Btw can you also plz take a look in the Bragging section, there is a new achievement by me which i'm really proud of Wink pirat tongue
Back to top Go down
Seasmy
Arms Dealer I

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:05 am

gimme my medal Very Happy

BTW i did this without getting hurt or killing anyone lol! ( BEST TEAMMATES EVA )

https://i.imgur.com/VBhBU.png
Back to top Go down
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 am

Lol, nice try Seasmy though you have to get a video of it or else Zecora won't give it to you Cool
Back to top Go down
Seasmy
Arms Dealer I

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 am

johny1234567 wrote:
Lol, nice try Seasmy though you have to get a video of it or else Zecora won't give it to you Cool
i has video too! lol
Back to top Go down
Pr0_Assassin
Arms Dealer I
Pr0_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 am

kk Razz
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Awarded Kisoro the Red Grenade!
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 am

Awarded Pr0_Assassin the Orange Cross for helping to organize our first clan match!
Back to top Go down
Kisoro
Mercenary I

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:31 am

Blue Block medal?
Find it at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta7UfNcZB_U
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

I don't know Kisoro, it doesn't seem to match up with what I wrote in the first post:

Zecora wrote:
As a general guideline, a game on a small map like Islands with less than 6 players is too small, and on a full map (whole grid utilized) there should be at least 12 players.

This game had nine players, pretty small for a full sized map like that. And furthermore:

Quote :
Also, your opponents should be COMPETENT. Like stealing the intel with no players, doing so when the opposing team is building in a corner of the map with no inclination to stop you is NOT medal worthy! Same with building bunkers in the middle of nowhere with nobody to stop you!

It didn't seem like either team had good players. The player with the highest score, corduroy, got a total of four kills during the five minutes you were digging. The others got even less. Now, I understand that's probably because there weren't a ton of opponents (you were buried after all) but that should make you realize why there should be a lot of players or a small group of serious players.

Also, blue block is definitely the easiest building medal. You are pretty much guaranteed to have no opposition unless the enemy just happens to stumble upon the entrance from inside your base. All you have to do is hold down the mouse button - in fact you could have accomplished this video by putting weights on your mouse and keyboard to hold forward + right click. Do you think that would be worthy of an award?

I've been having to reject people's requests for medals and it's not easy, I would love to just award people whatever they want. But, then they would become meaningless, and people wouldn't be striving to go above and beyond what they have already done. I'll remind you that there is only one medal for each type of construction - ideally the blue block should signify that you built a better tunnel than previously seen! Now I'm not going to be that strict....think of it this way, if there were different levels of the building medals (i.e. blue block I, II, III and so on) then I would think this might be worthy of the first one. I mean, even the lowest kill-streak medal is harder - getting 10 kills in a row.
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 pm

perhaps I should elaborate on what I mean by "build a tunnel" because that's a bit vague
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:18 am

hey Zecora, Green Nade is 10 kill streak right?
I GOT IT

https://imgur.com/Mro8C

Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Nice job! Next time please include the scoreboard as well though!
Back to top Go down
Bamboom

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 am

Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Bamboom, if you're not going to read the first post thoroughly, you could also read the post directly above yours which says Please Include The Leaderboard

As in, press TAB + Screenshot. This is because the requirements are that you get kill streaks on an appropriate server (like one that has enough players, about 12 or more for a full-sized map, and that doesn't have an opposing team full of noobs with 0 kills who are just easy fodder for airstrikes). It's all in the first post.

Now, this time I will give you the medal, which I have done for several people. However, I'm going to highlight the sentence about this in the OP and NEXT TIME I will refuse a medal, no questions asked!!!!

affraid
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 am

Hey, Zecora, i have complete THE GOLDEN PICKAXE(8 mods in total, with M16A4 2.0 being the 8th)
Can i have one? also a rank up plz.(Arms Dealer/Ranks)

Ps: if im wrong, sry
PPs: if not AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cheers,
Arms Dealer/Captain MrHaaaaaax
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Nice, thanks for reminding me, I lost track of who made how many mods at some point
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 pm

uh, Zecora, i having a porblem:
i have just recently upload a modpack which is have 22 guns, so:
Did i get a Mithril Pickaxe? Or a rank up?

Ps: hope i dont wrong.

Cheers,
Arms Dealer II/Moderator/Major MrHaaaaaax
Back to top Go down
Zecora
Admin
Zecora

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm not sure. 22 variations on the same gun is definitely a lot of work, but since it's not a bunch of different guns I need to see them to decide how many "items" it will count for overall. Unfortunately I am going to be away from my computer for quite a while, probably until some time next weekend.

If you don't want to wait that long for a decision you could post screenshots of all the mods. However, I would also rather give you the medal when they are polished and bug-free. Maybe you should keep working on it until it is v1.0 instead of 0.1 Razz I don't want to give medals for incomplete work!
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 pm

have a yellow nade, cant upload pic for some reason. help!
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 pm

imgur hates me. Sad
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm

k, i will use imageshack!
Back to top Go down
MrHaaaaaax
Weaponmaster
MrHaaaaaax

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 pm

THE PICTURE SAVED THE DAY

LIKE A BAU5.
Problem? :trollface:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System   Ranking System - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking System
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters :: General-